Portland Precision's Quality Control Manager is fixturing a part on a Zeiss Contrura G2 Coordinate Measuring Machine, setting up a full 100% first article check. We pride ourselves in our precision machining of difficult parts with tight tolerances.
At Portland Precision, quality is our #1 commitment. Whether it's medical machining, precision optics, or any other part or components, we take pride in delivering each and every piece with the same high levels of quality and precision. As such, we have made significant investments in state-of-the-art inspection equipment to provide fast, accurate, efficient quality checks on all our products.
Portland Precision is ISO 9001:2008 certified, and ITAR
Our inspection equipment includes:
- Zeiss Contrura G2 Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) with VAST scanning technology
- Brown & Sharpe CMM with SPC software
- Tesa-Hite Plus D
- United Metrology Optical Comparator with 24" screen
- Rockwell hardness testers
- Brown & Sharpe surface tester
- Micrometers to 24"
- Federal air probe units with 0.000025" resolution
Inspection Equipment / Photos